If you’re like me, you enjoy a good music joke every once in awhile—especially if they make you cringe. Luckily, I have just the list for you. Say “Hello” to several trombone jokes that are sure to make you laugh.
Trombone Jokes List
See you on the other side!
- What’s the difference between a bass trombone and a chain saw? It’s easier to improvise on a chainsaw.
- How can you make a french horn sound like a trombone? Take your hand out of the bell and miss all of the notes.
- What do you call a trombone player in the street? A beggar.
- What is a gentleman? Somebody who knows how to play the trombone, but doesn’t.
- What do you call a documentary about trombone players? A slide show.
- What’s so tragic about a minivan with 5 trombones in it, running off the side of a cliff? You could have fit more trombones in it.
- Why do people play trombone? Because they can’t move their fingers and read music at the same time.
- How do you know when a trombonist is at your door? The doorbell drags.
- Why did the trombone player cross the expressway during rush hour? Good question.
- What is the dynamic range of a bass trombone? On or off.
- What do you call ten trombones at the bottom of the ocean? A good start.
And, that’s it! If you have any jokes you’d like to see in this list, feel free to let me know. In the meantime, I linked some funny music merchandise below. Check them out, and always respect the brass!